Tuesday, February 11, 2014

That ship has sailed...

So I keep putting off writing a new blog because I really wanted to share some Christmas pictures and Cayman Island pictures however I cannot access either of these photo albums on my computer :(

So I will move on and you will just miss out on the great present opening of Christmas morning, first bike ride, etc. Also sorry but no wonderful retelling in pictures the shell and trash tree Jude planted on the beach that he watered every day to see it grow up to maturity with shells blooming the day we we left, or the adventures of lobster hunting and bench building. Oh well such is life. It is time to move on. That ship has sailed my friends!

Instead here are some pictures of what we did in January and the very beginning of this month!


Jude can ride his big boy bike like a pro. I don't have to make an effort at working out during my pregnancy anymore. Just trying to keep pace with him is all the exercise I need.


Shiloh is such a big boy. He has to be just like his brother. Except he constantly wants to put on and take off his helmet.


The neighbor girls across the street gave Jude and Shiloh this awesome John Deere power wheels. The boys absolutely love their "tractor". Also because the girls are so sweet I bought girl scout cookies from them (even though we don't eat girl scout cookies anymore but I had to help them out after they were so generous). Side note on the cookies when they delivered them I couldn't find my checkbook and I had to bum $12 off my dad. A little lame at 28 to be asking your dad for cash...


Shiloh's first haircut. Would have been better if he hadn't had the hiccups...


Jude discovered the joy of climbing trees. Proud mama of a rough and tough boy :)


Happy boy after drinking yummy hot chocolate!


Just like daddy. Minus pants. 


Fixing his new kitchen.


Washing his hands after a job well done.

 

Unexpected "snow"


Jude was very excited. Somebody get this boy some real snow. Also to parents who live where it really snows kudos to you because Jude drove me crazy with the coat on, shoes on, gloves on. Outside for 5 min. Come in take all off. Leave everywhere. Repeat. Also poor guy couldn't understand why daddy went to work that day since it actually snowed.


Finally I give you mud boys. The boys love the mud and if there is any to be found they will cover themselves head to toe.


No comments:

Post a Comment