Monday, February 17, 2014

Celebrations!

I'm a little late but whatever. Last week we had a little Valentine's Day Celebration for Jude and his cousin Haylyn at my Granny's house. In preparation:


Jude made animal valentine's and beaded hearts on Wednesday. My favorite was the fox and I tried to convince Jude to give it to me but he chose to give it to Granny. Jude gave the elephant to Haylyn, the penguin to Mimi, the turtle to Daddy and the lion to Jude...no card for mommy...

On Thursday we had a little party at Granny's house, which was mainly eating lunch and Jude, Haylyn and Shiloh playing.



Haylyn and Jude made cookies and decorated them. Haylyn simply poured sprinkles in a huge mound and tried to eat them. When I intervened she was not to pleased.

Our little party at Granny's was great because Jude and Haylyn love playing together!

Friday was spent at the chiropractor and then running errands and buying gifts and cupcakes (from Gigi's - so yummy). 


Jude had received some valentine money from Granny so he bought with his own money his first remote control truck. He obviously loves it!

Friday night we had homemade hamburgers and sweet potato fries then we watch Toy Story as a family. No sappy love stories here as we are a house full of boys.

The celebrations continued on into Saturday as we celebrated Chad's 28th birthday! I asked Chad if he felt older and he responded, "not as old as you." Rude. But it was his birthday so I refrained from kicking him in the face. And in case you are wondering yes and almost 37 weeks pregnant I could still kick you in the face.


Batman joined us for lunch making it very special.


Bike ride to the park.


Climbing.


Crawling through.


More climbing.

  
Batman on his bike.

It was a very nice day and weekend. And I will leave you with a super cute video of Shiloh on the slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment