Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Then there were 3...

No baby Asher is not here yet. I told you I would post pictures very soon after so please continue to refrain from asking. I don't know. And only call me if you are my midwife or my chiropractor wanting to give me another adjustment.

3 cactuses! Ok it is only 2 and 1 one aloe plant. And yes I know it is not correct to say cactuses because the plural is cacti but I like to say cactuses so: cactuses, cactuses, cactuses!


I love them! Aren't they beautiful and to keep them alive you simply do nothing!

Yesterday I got my adjustment at the chiropractor's office and then we loaded up and went to Ruggles Green for lunch. Yummmmmmmmm. I had way too much to eat! Thank you whoever gave us the gift card!

Then we went to Ikea to walk and to pick up the duvet covers we wanted for the boys bunk beds (you know the bunk bed I built at 39 weeks...2 weeks ago...yes I am 41 weeks now...). And on our way out I saw the cactuses! I used to have cactuses but Chad killed them shortly after we were married because he tried to take care of them and to keep them alive you simply ignore them - my kind of plant!


Bunk beds with new duvet covers. Lilah is modeling for you.

Today was spent trying to keep the boys alive, at the midwife, taking naps, Chad mowed the yard and climbed the tree to hang a fake hawk to discourage birdies from pooping on the kids playground. So not too exciting.


Doing puzzles naked because mommy is trying to type a blog and they escaped daddy after bath time...


1 comment:

  1. Love your post. I will be excited to see the little boy when he arrives and to bring you your turkey burgers... Or whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete