Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just So Thankful!

"Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his stead fast love endures forever!" - Psalm 118:1

 I find myself overcome with thankfulness this morning.

 I am thankful for Asher.


I am thankful for all the friends and family who have brought us meals or signed up to do so.

I am thankful for the beautiful cards and flowers we have received.

 I am thankful for my birth team: Connie Blokkum (midwife), Amanda (birth assistant) and Chad.


I am thankful for my chiropractor, Dr. Mick Mahan, who adjusted me frequently during pregnancy and made a house call to check baby Asher and give me and Chad adjustments.

I am thankful for the moms in my neighborhood that are becoming dear friends and have been so supportive through pregnancy and now.

I am thankful for my Granny who has come by to help with the boys and housework.



I am thankful for Christy and my Dad who kept the big boys for a couple of days and brought us meals.



I am thankful for how well Jude and Shiloh are adjusting to their new baby brother (Jude is very concerned every time Asher spits up and Shiloh loves to pat his head).



I am thankful for Chad, my wonderful supportive husband. He is a great dad, taking care of Jude and Shiloh so well while I rest. He was my biggest supporter during Asher's birth and I do not know how I could have done it without him.





I am so thankful for Jesus. He has been with me during everything and he has showered his steadfast love on me in so many way (as if rescuing me from sin and separation from God with his death on the cross was not enough): providing an awesome support network, providing me with wonderful friends and family, blessing me with a godly husband who has demonstrated to me the love that He (Jesus) has for his church in the way he has cared for me during our marriage and especially this week, and entrusting to me three wonderful little boys who I pray becoming godly men that share Jesus with many people.

I am just so thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment