Sunday, November 2, 2014

Trick or Treat and Fall Festival

We had a great weekend. On Friday we dressed up and went trick or treating in our neighborhood (if you have issues with the fact that we participated in Halloween I would love to talk to you and tell you why we did - but I'm not going to blog about it right now because I think it is a subject that I would do more justice to in person - so don't leave me any negative feedback). On Saturday we went to the fall festival at my Granny's church.

We dressed up both days! I love to dress up it is so fun! Here are some pictures of our Halloween Fun:


 The Turtle (he went as a ninja turtle to tkd in this costume, I just added orange arm band and nun chucks cause we just had them laying around).


The Lion


 Lion, Monkey and Turtle


 Noah's Ark. Behold my beautiful creation. I used card board and blue paper for the boat and I got super crafty and used tissue paper and mode podge glue for the rainbow. I styled my self with my Granny's moo-moo and a pillow case to be Noah's wife. And Noah's wife was not named in the Bible I checked twice because Jude kept asking her name.



Noah and the Animals on the Ark.




 The Lion and Han Solo (my friends little boy Tim - what a cutie!)










 Granny and the boys.

My Granny is awesome! She dressed up as a Skunk! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment