Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Time for a new post...


Asher sound asleep in his crib...unfortunately we had to leave the house and I had to wake him early.


 Shiloh helping me make breakfast. He loves to help me in the kitchen. Perhaps he will be a chef...master chef junior here we come! Note how cute he looks in footie pj's. Also note he was not overly happy I was taking this picture.


 Asher chowing down on a piece of homemade pizza (Mr. Westerman your cooking lesson has been well appreciated - we have pizza every Saturday) I tried to feed him some puree and he threw a huge fit until I handed him some pizza. He's a big boy now.


I have no words. He is just too cute.


 Piñata time and the neighbors birthday party. Shiloh did not care for the blindfold.


Jude's turn at the piñata.


 How cute is this kid? I love the little hood.


Waiting for some food. Let me try these fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment