Thursday, September 25, 2014

Half a Year?!

Asher is 6 months old today. Wow. I can't believe it. Slow down time :)

Asher is becoming a slightly less fussy guy! Yay!

I haven't measured him so I don't know how long he is but is is about 18 lbs (as of last week). He is wearing 9 month clothing and seems to fit very nicely into them except his open footed sleepers are a little short like high waters but since we are only sleeping who cares?

Asher loves to eat. If we sit down at the table and do not provide him something he gets very angry. I suppose with all his teeth he knows he should be getting some food. He has 6 teeth. the front 2 and bottom 2 are all the way through and the 2 on the sides of his front are pushing through. Too many teeth. He bites me when nursing and it hurts, especially when he falls asleep and clamps down....ouch!

Asher can sit up. He likes his jumpy thing (the kind you hang in the doorway) and bounces contentedly while I fold laundry (I am not as content doing laundry...). He will play in the pack n play. He still likes his saucer thing. The main thing though is we only have 10-15 min in any given activity. He still likes being worn and the hair dryer is still magic!

Asher is finally napping! Hooray!!!!! A morning nap and afternoon nap in his crib. I have no idea how and why but I don't care I'm just happy! It's helpful to leave the sound maker on - longer nap!

We all love our little baby! He has the cutest little giggle and a smile that will melt your heart. He is very vocal and loud so I have a feeling he will fit in nicely with the other boys. He watches everything they do and I can tell he wants to join in.We are so blessed to have this little guy!











1 comment:

  1. SIX MONTHS?!?! Wow. I cannot believe I have known you all that long! And that Asher is that big after six months... jeez. Well, it sounds like he may outgrow the hand-me-downs a bit sooner than most little ones. Love you guys, just letting yall know that I am reading!!!

    - d.v. "thegandist" who set the bar at its lowest low

    ReplyDelete