Saturday, March 21, 2015

Chocolate on the side

We eat clean around our house and so avoid added sugar. One thing we switched to was plain ful fat Greek yogurt instead of your normal full of sugar variety. Though it's not quite as yummy to kids so I entice them to eat by sprinkling the yogurt with a couple of chocolate chips. Funny things said as a result of our choice:

One day I bought some flavored Greek yogurt that was on clearance -
Jude: "can I have some more of that good yogurt, the one with sugar that's not good for me?"

This morning:
Shiloh: "is there chocolate?"
Me: "yes."
Shiloh: "is there yogurt?"
Me: "yes."
Shiloh: "can I have my chocolate in the side?"

Bwhahhahaha! No he can not have chocolate on the side the whole point of the chocolate is to entice him to eat the yogurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment