Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Another Picture Post!

I'm not getting around to posting my pictures and stories as often as I would like so this is a big catch up of what we have been up to:



Jude and Shiloh love to play games! Their favorites include: Sneaky Snacky Squirrel, Don't Break the Ice and Hungry Hungry Hippos. I'm not sure which is the worst but its either the ice or hippo for sure. Ice takes so long to set up and Hippo is soooooo loud.


Shiloh got a hold of Pop's water gun at All-Star Martial Arts' 10 Year Anniversary Party. He loved it!


Though a little gun Jude was quite effective with it. The boys love water guns.


Pops and Shiloh going down the big water slide.


Cool action shot of Jude jumping on the big blow up slide at The Connections School field day. We popped in to have lunch with Daddy and the boys enjoyed the jumpy things.


Batboy and Spider-baby. Enough said.


Family picture at the pool's first opening. Chad said, "summer is official" to which my witty older brother responded "its not official until the solstice."


Waiting for the swim break to end so we can go in the water. 


Shiloh crashed on the way home from the pool.


Rub a dub dub three boys (and a momma) in a tub.


Neighborhood peacocks visiting our house. Boker was beyond himself with excitement.


Lilah sleeping in my bed.


An almost smile.


Head gear of shame. Poor Boker looked so sad.



Chilin' in the swing.


Shiloh and his friend Tim playing with hair spray bottles. 


And then there where 2. Sadly the Aloe plant has died.


Daddy Dos. Hair cuts for kids can get pricy and I was unhappy with the last couple we paid for and I thought why pay $12-$15 for a bad hair cut? I can give them one for free!


Somewhat sad face.


Really sad face. Obviously it is pure torture to have your hair cut.


Transfixed by the TV. I try to limit our TV usage but in order to cut hair we make exceptions. 


Time out for little Mr. Fussy Pants. And I can tell you that we were watching Friends and Heroes. Thank you JellyTelly for providing us with a fun Bible Animated show!

No comments:

Post a Comment