Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dizzy

The other day I was at the store and I made an impulse buy. Shocking I know...

Anywho I bought one of those red plastic swings. I'd been wanting one because I thought Shiloh might like it but knew Asher would love it. He stays in his swing constantly. He loves it. Side thought I am really glad I found that extra set of re-chareable batteries because now we don't have to wait a whole day for batteries. Yay!

Chad, wonderful man that he is, went to the hardware store to buy something to attach the swing to the tree. Poor guy is always finishing random projects I start (bunk beds maybe?). Chad did a great job and all the kiddos love the swing.

Jude and Shiloh like to twist the swing and spin. The other day they both ended up sick to their stomachs because they spun around so much. I laughed really hard...does that make me a bad mom?




No comments:

Post a Comment