Sunday, May 4, 2014

Random Things

A post of randomness...

I got 2 packages in the mail! I love getting packages! Mochas gracias Westerman family!!!!

Every time I try to get on the computer to write a post or respond to an email "something happens." Which is to say Jude or Shiloh or Asher need my attention. Most often you will hear, "don't touch that," "I said no," "in a minute," "those are sharp scissor, put them down," "don't open that," "no, no no," "mommy Shiloh is being disobedient," etc. You get the picture. So if you are waiting to get an email response good luck with that.

Chad played golf on friday. Jude was very excited and kept asking if we could go see daddy hit the baseball. We need to work on our sports.

Had friends over for dinner Saturday night and it was awesome because they have young kids like us and we didn't have to explain or apologize for our noisy children :)

Resisted the urge to hand a young adult in our church five one dollar bills today which I would allow him to keep if he could go the rest of the morning without using the word "like" improperly. Amazing how I am so attuned to people using this term incorrectly. Though I never got to keep my one dollar bills and I could not even hold on to the twenty's. That's right I had an opportunity to get one hundred dollars and I failed all because of the word "like."


Tired out after the park.


3 of my 4 boys.


Take a picture mom. See what I'm doing. Hmmm yes.


Selfie.


Big yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment