Sunday, May 25, 2014

2 Month Report

Asher is 2 months old today! Crazy how fast time is flying by. And he is so big. I can't stand it. At birth Asher was 9 lb 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches. Today he weighed in at 14 lb and measured about 24 inches. He is wearing 6 month clothing. Stop the madness.

Asher is a pretty swell little guy. Minus the fussiness...which we have discovered can be calmed by turning on the hair dryer. Only down side to the hair dryer is it makes the room hot and could be a potential fire hazard...I have even recorded the hair dryer on my phone and turn it on in the car to help with the crying. Asher hates the car. He is strong and holds his head up. He can smile now - but in true boy fashion if I try and capture it on camera he turns to blank stare or frowny face.

I love my sweet little guy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment