Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Time Flies

Time is flying by too fast and I just want to hit the pause button. People have always told me that once you have kids, time flies. I didn't believe them. I mean to a single and then married but kidless person I remember thinking that time would be the same no matter what. I was wrong. And with each kid time is going by faster. How is this possible? Ahhh my babies are already growing up too fast. I am resolved to cherish theses days. I am so thankful that God is providing for us and that I get to stay home with my babies and see and experience them.

Asher is 3 months old today. Yikes! He is getting big. Really he is. He is filling out 6 month clothing and already almost to long for some of the onsies. He is close to 15 lbs. He is so squeaky. He smiles and it is adorable. Melts my heart every time. Chad has discovered we can make him laugh and it is great. Asher can roll over from his tummy to his back. He loves his swing and will take nice long naps in it. He has discovered the joys of an exersaucer. He likes to be held and rocked by mommy. He still likes to be worn but only if he is facing out so he can see the world. And when he is fussy the sound of a hair blow dryer calms him almost immediately. We love our little guy!











No comments:

Post a Comment