Monday, August 22, 2016

First Day of Kindergarten!

Jude is off this morning for his first day of kindergarten. Boy was he excited! We woke up (I had coffee) ate breakfast (yummy peanut butter chocolate chip baked oatmeal...its got oats so therefore is breakfast...), Jude brushed his teeth, dressed himself (picking out his uniform), and combed his hair. We got there a few minutes early so as to be able to park. Got devoured by mosquitos and after giving his teacher a "survival kit" I said goodbye. Do you think I cried? Of course not. Hahaha! What an exciting new adventure for Jude - though its been all of 30 minutes since we left and Shiloh, Asher and I miss him already.

Happy first day of school buddy!



Jude's first day of kindergarten - August 22, 2016



Sign and Teacher Survival Kits



Shiloh though staying home needed a first day picture too!



Jude, Shiloh and Asher with Bradley Bear (TCS mascot)



Jude and The Bear



Daddy and Jude together at school - first time that Daddy will on a daily basis be closer to Jude than me - Hard to tell who is more pleased with this arrangement



Mom, please stop taking pictures and leave, I have important learning to do - he smiled for me though - love this little guy to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment