Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2!

Happy Birthday Shiloh!
Shiloh,
Mommy loves you so much! You are my little monkey see monkey do boy. You watch everything your big brother does and you try and do it too! You even had to share a birthday with him. Shiloh you are such a sweet little boy. You have a big heart. A servants heart. You love to serve, always helping mommy with the laundry, sweeping floors, putting away dishes and much more. I ask that Jesus would use your servants heart to share his love with people. You are a great example of the way Jesus served. John 13:12-17 says, "When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them.  “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet.  I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.  Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them (NIV)." May you grow to love Jesus and serve him always.








No comments:

Post a Comment