Tuesday, August 26, 2014

4!

Happy Birthday Jude!

Jude,
Mommy loves you so much! I am so proud of you. I love watching you grow into a little boy and soon you will be a little man. My prayer for you as you grow that you would recognize the unique gifts God has given you. I pray that you would use your love of stories - listening to stories, watching stories, and re-telling stories for Jesus. May you become a great teller of the stories of Jesus. I can't wait to see how God will use you for his kingdom. Paul says it well in Philemon 1:6, "Thank You, Father, for Jude. I pray that as he goes and tells his story of faith, he would tell everyone so that they will know for certain all the good that comes to those who put their trust in the Anointed One (The Voice Translation)."








No comments:

Post a Comment