Monday, January 12, 2015

Beach Days, part 3

My name is Destiny Legare and I am a coffee addict. It's true. I am not however alone in my addiction. Much to everyones dismay decaffeinated coffee was purchased from the grocery store. A mistake that resulted in grumpiness and headaches all around on the second day of our trip - this was soon remedied as we sent my dad to the store that day and we all got our fix the next morning.

In addition to lack of coffee, I unfortunately suffered from lack of sleep. The culprit was little Mr. Asher. After sleeping wonderfully the first night (probably from sheer exhaustion) he did not sleep the next couple of days. We discovered that he slept extremely well outside with the wind and waves to lull him asleep. Consequently I found myself out side all hours of the night. And let me tell you the sky was brilliant. The stars so bright. It was awe inspiring. What a magnificent God we have to create such beauty. I pondered Psalm 19:1 often, "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork."

More pictures of our days by the waves:


















No comments:

Post a Comment