Thursday, January 15, 2015

Another year closer to death...

I interrupt my scheduled blog on our adventures in the Cayman Islands to inform you that I am indeed another year closer to death. What a cheerful way to look at it. Thanks friend who sent me this picture:


I had a birthday! Yay! Avoided being ambushed by Jude and Shiloh (who had been instructed to wake up early and jump on me while I was still sleeping by Pops) - thank goodness Chad was working on the computer and foiled their plans ;) Spent the day at Granny's. We had a yummy dinner (lunch - but Granny always calls it dinner). Granny had made brownies, yummy there was a whole slice missing - hmm she said she needed to test them.  The little boys napped and I took a  bath while Jude played legos. We went to the chiropractor and got a birthday adjustment. We went to HEB so I could use my birthday money of an essential oil diffuser (though I am returning because found one I like better on amazon) and pick up Maleficent at the redox. We were going to get Gigi's cupcakes but alas they close at 5. A bit of a let down - but never fear we still had brownies! And then we picked up pizza from WoodFired Pizza - tasty. I feel as if all the food I ate yesterday is going to bring me even closer to death...

To all who wished me a happy birthday thank you! I am glad for an excuse to celebrate! I love celebrating things!

No comments:

Post a Comment