Sunday, November 23, 2014

Impromptu Photo Shoot

Today we had an impromptu photo shoot. It all began as Chad was ironing his clothing and the boys clothing. We were getting ready to attend the M4 network gathering (which was great!) and Chad said, "I was thinking about getting some portraits done..." In horror I replied, "today, now?" You see it was already 4:15 pm and we needed to leave by 4:45 pm (and by leave I mean be in the car and driving away - so that means trying to get all the kids in the car at 4:30 pm). I should have done a better job of communicating when I thought we needed to leave but alas I did not. Chad replied that he hadn't thought of doing it today. Sigh of relief on my part. I turned to the task of changing Asher's diaper and getting him dressed. Then I heard Chad instructing the boys to take their chairs outside and get ready for some pictures. What? What? We need to leave! Ahhh. But we took pictures and under the bribe of halloween candy the boys mostly participated. Here are some pictures we got:


Yelling.


Frowny Face and Boker photo bombing.


Roar. 


Lilah Photo Bomb. We ended up bribing the dogs with dog treats.


Almost there. 


Close Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment