Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Couple of Days Late to Say He is Eight (months that is)

It's a couple of days late...but Asher is now eight months old!!

Our little guy is growing. He is between 20 and 25 lbs. He wears 12 months clothing. He can crawl. He pulls himself up on everything. He can stand without holding on to everything (every time he does this I hear my chiropractor in my head "push that baby down" it's good for his neck curvature for him to crawl). He eats whatever we eat. Seriously. I try to give him purees but he throws a huge fit if I don't give him what we are eating - so whole foods it is. And he has no problem eating this with his 7 teeth and number 8 is already peeking through. He thinks he is so big and has decided he is a one nap a day kind of guy (at least it is a 2-3 hour nap). He has regressed to waking up at least once during the night (it is never the same time). I have tried to get a routine and schedule going but he resists my efforts so we just go with the flow. He is so much happier now that he is eating whole foods (don't worry he is still nursing) and he can move. He thinks Jude hung the moon. He loves Jude. If Jude laughs, he laughs. If he hears Jude he will look and look until he can find him. It is super cute.

Here are some pictures of the last month:
















No comments:

Post a Comment