Monday, October 6, 2014

Muddy Mommas!

Yesterday I joined some of my momma friends in the Mighty Mud Dash. It is a good thing is was called  a dash because I don't do running. It is horrible. I hate running. But a dash through mud, why not? This all started a couple of months ago when Brett said she was running and asked if I wanted to join the fun. I was going to say no, because I don't run. But Chad thought it was a good idea and then he sparked my competitive side (I can't remember what he said) and then I knew I had to do it because if Brett was doing it so could I...

We did it! It was fun! And it only cost me $40 and my soul. I mean my sole. Actually both my soles. The soles to my shoes that is. On the second obstacle my shoes got stuck in the mud and the sole of my right shoe came off. I carried it with my for a good 20 min intending to show off souvenir but when the sole of my right shoe came off I tossed them in the trash can.

Now I can't wait for the next one. Mud Dash that is because I still don't do running.


The Racers and their babies: Yagna and Raylan, Asher and Me, Brett and Jack


 The Dads



 Brett and I finishing an obstacle.



 We did it!


My sole-less shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment