Saturday, October 25, 2014

7

7! The perfect number, right? Some Guy that I know keeps telling me that it's my "Destiny" to have 7 children since that is the perfect number...this does not in fact make me uncomfortable...I'd be up for 7 children or more...I'm not crazy I promise...but I always tell this Guy he will have to help me buy a car big enough...but this post is not really about how many children I will or will not have it's about the fact that 7 months ago today we were blessed with thing 3 - Asher!!!

Happy 7 months little guy!

Asher has become a much much happier little guy. He does not cry and fuss all day long every day - hurray! He can sit up on his own, from laying down to sitting up - wow! He squirms around and rolls around and uses his sitting up technique to get him where we wants to go. He has a better push up position than most people I know. He is so close to crawling and every day I think today is going to be the day. But just when I think he might he decides that he'd rather not. He is way more interested in pulling himself up and standing. He loves to eat. He eats just about everything that we eat. He likes to feed himself thus signaling to me that I have another independent child. He loves the bath. Which is good since he needs 3 or more a day due to his eating habits. I haven't weighed him recently but I'd guess around 20lbs. He is wearing 9 month clothing but he is having trouble fitting into the footie pj's. So sad because I can't find 12 month ones that are not fleece or way over priced. He is sleeping in his room in his crib at night now. 7 hours is his minimum and the night before last he went for a record 12.5 hours until I allowed the big boys to wake him up because as a nursing momma I was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. He is getting so big I can't stand it. We love this little guy so much and are so blessed to have him. Jude and Shiloh are such great big brothers and they love him too! So Happy 7 months Asher!




















No comments:

Post a Comment