Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mischief Makers

Lately Jude and Shiloh have become quite the partners in crime and they have been specializing in making mischief.



Lilah wants a treat too.


Milk and carrots. I suppose there are worse things they could have chosen.


Sweet baby.


Attitude at the park. He did not want to share with his friend.


My three year old is becoming quite the coffee maker. I'm actually quite pleased with this. 


Climbing. Always climbing. My poor sister almost had a heart attack when she was over last week because of all the climbing and other normal boy behavior going on. I don't even blink anymore. Boys will be boys and that why we have insurance and emergency rooms.


Fixing the swing.


I have no idea where they found these tootsie pops. Really I don't. But they found them after nap time while mommy was still in her room "napping" (I confess I was awake and I heard them get up but I was sooooo tired and Asher was so peaceful...and they were being quiet - and this is why).


Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment