Friday, September 9, 2016

Geckos and Rhinos

Geckos and Rhinos? What on earth do those things have in common? Observe these conversations:

Me: "You have searched me Lord and you know me"
Jude: "You have searched me Lord and you know me, Shiloh you say it then I'll be the gecko."
Me: "what's a gecko?"
Jude: "we did it at school today, I did it with Mrs... not Mrs. Lamar, the other one."
Me: "Mrs. LeCompte."
Jude: "Yes."
Shiloh: "You have searched me Lord, you know me."
Jude: "You have searched me Lord, you know me."
Me: "Oh, echo"


Chad and I having returned from dinner out in the Caymans, Christy put the boys to bed.

Christy: "So the boys asked me to sing the rhino song tonight, I have no idea what that song is, so I youtube searched for it and got nothing, what is the rhino song?"
Me: "I have no idea...hmmmm...they like me to sing the arky song but there are no rhinos in it...."
Chad: hmmmm....
Me: "what on earth?"
Christy: "I have no idea"
Chads: Singing to himself songs we sing to the boys "this rhino, Jesus loves me?"
Me: "Jesus loves me this rhino, for the Bible tells me so..."

my kids may need hearing exams....



Jude at school.



Shiloh decorating bday cupcakes.



Morning Asher.



Smile Ezra.

No comments:

Post a Comment