Monday, July 20, 2015

Veggies!!!

My little veggie garden is producing!!!!

I've lost count of the cucumbers we have harvested. 

We have had 3-4 tomatoes make it (pesky vermin and birds). I think I need to furtilize though because the plant seems to be thriving but there are no tomatoes. 

There is okra growing close to picking size. 

There are little tiny pumpkins (blueberry size) and flowers on the cantaloupe plant. 

I love my garden!

Okra plant with a baby okra and flower:


Okra, pumpkin, cantaloupe and watermelon plants:


Baby okra plants, heirloom tomato plant and a piddly zucchini plant:


Tomato plants - those are Christmas ornaments not tomatoes its to confuse the birds - I think it is working. 


Cucumber plant:


Two of the four cucumbers I picked today:





No comments:

Post a Comment