Monday, April 13, 2015

Busy Days

Things seem to be awful busy lately...but I don't really have any great tales to tell...so here is a little update on each family member:

Chad - he's been busy repairing the fridge...I think he's had to fix it 3 times but it's been a whole week since it's had major issues so here is to hoping it will remain working until this weekend...poor guy does have one more fix on the fridge and he is not looking forward to the job...

Destiny - I have finally managed to arrange the kids into a schedule that gives me about an hour where I can get things done and I do not use this time for housework! I've been exercising and it feels great! Also I've discovered I love power yoga :)

Jude - has fallen in love with The Chronicles of Narnia (I'm so happy)! He listens to the Focus on the Family Radio Dramas of them every afternoon and he actually understands what's going on. He likes to quote the White Witch, "you fool!" He also quotes Hiccup (from How toTrain Your  Dragon 2), "unbelievable." He gets the pitch and everything correct. Oh and he's to clever. The other day he called a friend stupid and I asked if he knew what the word meant. He said no so I explained it is a mean word used to say someone isn't smart and he responded that the friend was doing something (I can't remember what) that wasn't smart so that was stupid. Hmm he still had to apologize. 

Shiloh - still s big helper. He loves to use his toy lawn mower and weed eater in the yard. You can hear him as he makes the noises for the machines. I always know which he is using: "moooooooow" "weeeeeeeeeeed."

Asher - is getting to be such a big guy. He points and grunts (just like adult men). He loves to eat. He takes a good solid 2 1/2 - 3 hour nap each afternoon. 

Life is good. 


Gotta have a sleeping in the high chair picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment