Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Friends are Family

We watched the LEGO Batman movie again for probably the 100th time on a Saturday night and the lyrics to the ending song got to me, “your my best friend and friends are family.” And boy has God blessed me with the best friends in the world - I can’t even begin to express how grateful I am for the friendships God has given me to the most awesome women of God!

But I will have to highlight a friendship of at least 20 years because my friend Lydia came to visit me! We had an absolute wonderful time and all our kids got on famously! The boys asked if they were cousins and I said sure, "friends are family!"

See the fun times we had:

 Popsicles on the sandbox in boots.

 Asher, Julia and Eric playing with the Millennial Falcon. Julia told her dad, "and they put star wars stickers on the wall because they know we love star wars" lol the put star wars stickers on the wall because apparently thats where they believe stickers go - they do not belong there.

Age order: Jude (7), Julia (5), Shiloh (5), Asher (3), Eric (2), Ezra (1)

 Lydia helped me perfect the positioning for baby wearing Ezra and we happily walked around the zoo.

 Asher enjoying his carousel ride.
Chetah? or Leopard?

 Lydia with Julia on some kind of animal and Eric on the Panda.

 Shiloh and Julia - big buds only 2 months apart!




 I love Lydia's mom what are you going to do face as we try helplessly to keep the boys out of the water and on the front for a picture. 

 Shiloh and Julia on the rhino.

 Shiloh and Julia with elephant ears.

 Climbing like monkeys to see the monkeys.

 Snake pose.

 Our crews at the zoo! Ezra is on my back...

Age order: Jude (7), Julia (5), Shiloh (5), Asher (3), Eric (2), Ezra (1)



No comments:

Post a Comment