Saturday, March 25, 2017

3

3 is a great number! Today Asher is 3! 

Asher David,

Your name suits you to a t!

Asher meaning happy. You make Mommy so happy, not a day goes by when you don't make me smile and laugh out loud. I love how you gallop when you are happy as you make your way to where ever you are headed. I love how you tell story after story and recount in great detail the events of the day or yesterday or 6 months ago. I love your big appetite and how hungry you always are (though you may need to plan on getting a job to pay for extra snacks as we do have a budget - you know). I love how you add "you know" to the end of half of your sentences you know. I love how smart you are - my clever little guy. I love your logic. You are a dangerous little dude as it is hard to say no to those sparkling eyes and dimpled cheeks when you ask in the sweetest voice for the things you desire (but sorry you can't have chocolate in your yogurt with out yogurt - nice try).

David meaning beloved and after your Pops and David of the Bible. You are so loved. Mommy and Daddy love you. Your brothers love you. Your Mimi, Pops, Graddad, Granny and all your Aunts and Uncles love you. Most of all you are loved by Jesus. You are brave and adventurous much like David in the Bible. You have a confidence that you can do things that no kid your age should be doing but you just go out and do it. It reminds me of how David knew and believed that God would defeat that mean 'ole giant Goliath and how he just went out there and fought the battle. I pray that you would grow and place your confidence in Jesus and that you would go out there and fight his battles, knowing the battle is already won!

Happy Birthday Asher!

No comments:

Post a Comment