Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mimi's Park

On Sunday we celebrated Cousin Haylyn's 5th birthday at All-Star with Queen Elsa and Princess Anna (which was obviously a big hit - though freeze tag did not quite work because the children would not run from the Ice Queen and instead ran to her....most frozen children in one game ever...).

As we were getting ready to leave Jude came up to me and and told me Mimi said to ask if we could come over. I naively thought she invited us and said I suppose and which point I heard Haylyn ask her mom if she could go to Mimi's because Jude was and Mimi said it was alright...I then checked with Mimi and found that Jude and Haylyn had invited themselves over and told her that the parents said yes...little stinkers at just 5 and almost 5...

So we went to Mimi's house and the kids played and then we went to Mimi's park and had a blast playing some more.









No comments:

Post a Comment